Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Teacher's Confession - 2


My student has been pestering for some time now that he wants to go to my house for his thesis consultation in the graduate school but I’ve been refusing telling him that I’m busy. But one rainy evening he texted that he’s at my gate. I thought he was just joking but before I get to check if it were true, he was already knocking.
I had no choice but to let him in. He was obviously soaked in rain water. I asked him why he didn’t have an umbrella to which he naughtily replied, ‘para basang basa; gusto ko kasi basang basa e’. I told him that he might get sick so he’d better bathe.
I led him to the bathroom and told him that I will get him a towel. When I got down from the room, I already hear him bathing. I waited a while and knocked to give him the towel. He opened the door and sprinkled me with water. I yelled saying “ano ka ba, katatapos ko lang maligo e.”. He said: “e di maligo ka uli’ and before I was able to reply he already grabbed my arm and pulled me inside the bathroom.
I was speechless at what I saw – his dick, hard and pointing at me. He just smiled and winked at me. Then he said: “O walang maliligo na nakadamit, right?” I still couldn’t answer. Secretly, I got so aroused with what I saw. He came close and whispered: “May I?” and he started removing my blouse….then my shorts…”
I wanted to stop him but I wasn’t able to say a thing. I liked what he was doing…he started touching me, first he kissed my ears, then my lips…and before I knew it, he has removed my bra and started licking my nips. Wow, I loved it and I started to get wet. But I did not respond yet. I just let him….he continued kissing me all over, moving down to my tummy…then he looked at me as if asking permission to remove my panty.
I smiled and I think he read that as a permission to go ahead. Then he took my hand and motioned me to touch his dick. Wow! It was so hard and long….He told me to kneel and suck it. I just found myself obliging to everything he was saying. I hear him moan when I started sucking it. His moaning aroused me some more and so I licked his dick head while caressing his balls. I felt his dick even become harder and his moaning became louder so I sucked all his dick while he was touching my boobs.
Then he pulled me up and he told me to sit on the bowl. Then he started kissing my legs and up to my pussy. Wow! It felt so good that I started moaning. Because I felt so good already, I told him if we can do it in the room. He said “later”. He continued what he was doing and let me lie on the floor. Then he played with my clit using his tongue. It felt so good. I told him, “Isubo ko rin titi mo” so he changed position…Then he said, “I-gspot kita ha.” I asked what that was and he said, “basta, just feel it”. I felt him put his finger inside my pussy while he was still licking my clit. I was already moaning louder. “Shit, ang sarap!” And the more that he sucked my clit and did his g-spot thing. I felt like I was already coming and told him that….”Coming na ako…ahhhhhh, shit…. Puwedeng pasukin mo na ako.” “Mamaya na. Sige lang. Come….” “Aw, shit, ayan na, I’m coming…ahhhhh…..” and I continued to suck his dick faster. He said, “Shit, sige coming na rin ako. Shit shit…” And while I was on my third orgasm, he exploded inside my mouth.
We were both gasping after. He winked at me saying “I love you, ma’am.” “Loko loko ka talaga.” “Hmmm, halika nga. I waited for this for so long.” He whispered.
We finished bathing and when we were going out the bathroom, he said “o diba sabi mo sa room tayo?” “Kanina yun. Tapos na e.” “E puwede namang ulitin. Halika..” And he let me touched his dick which was again hard. “Dun tayo sa kuwarto para yung totoong iyot na.” “Bastos ka. Kung ano ano pinagsasabi mo.” “Halika na ma’am. Ituloy na natin. Matagal na talaga kitang inaasam at minamahal.”
I found myself just going with him inside the room. He started kissing me again….even more passionately. “I love you, ma’am.” “I love you too.” Yes, secretly, I’ve also been imagining him and has grown in love with him.
He pushed me to the bed and he started kissing my nips. “Ah, ang sarap. Bakit alam mo gawin?” ”Pinaghandaan ko ito ma’am. Pinag aralan ko para mapasarap kita kasi alam ko tigang na tigang ka na. Ang sarap sarap mo pala, ma’am. As in tigas na tigas na ako sa yo. Puwede kong ipasok?”
”Wag muna....puwedeng dilaan mo uli? Parang yung ginawa mo kanina?” ”Sure, ma’am!” ”Ah, shit, ang sarap talaga. I-gspot mo uli puke ko. Shit ka. Bakit ngayon mo lang ito ginawa. Shit, ang sarap....Ipasok mo na.....” ”Wait, ma’am. Isubo mo muna tarugo ko.” And he knelt on my face and put his dick inside my mouth as if he was fucking me...”Shit, ma’am, ang sarap. Sabi ko na nga ba masarap ka e.”
Then he removed it and said: “Ma’am ipasok ko na ha. Basagin ko na pagkababae mo.” “Sige na, iyotin mo na ako. Ahhhhhhh kanina pa nag aaantay ang puke ko.” Shit, ito na, itutok ko na na….shit, ma’am, ang sarap, ang lambot at ang init…………” “Shit, shit….putang ina mo. “Putang ina mo rin. Aayaw ayaw ka pa kasi…..sige, bayuhin ko puke mo, sirain ko…ito na ito na….” “Shit, I’m coming…go….1….again…more…..”
“Ako rin ..ah, sarappp…coming….ahhhhh…..”
We lied naked on bed. He embraced me and told me how much he loves me and that he will make me his wife. We fell asleep…maybe for two hours. I was awakened because he took my hand and had it feel his dick. It was again hard.
We fucked until morning. We both did not go to school. When we woke up…we watched an X-rated dvd which he brought. And we fucked in the sala, in the kitchen, on the stairs.

1 comment:

  1. mas mag eenjoy me kung siga boy o tambay gagawa nun sa disente amo teacher o dumadaan. if may alam kayo ganun kwento email nyo sa akin. virgintsik1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete